Get fit this Lockdown season!
This Lock-down season you're tired of sitting at home and want to do some activity? right! You're eating regardless of getting fat and weight.This is the workout that i do myself and i recommend it to you its so simple to do and you don't need any equipment's for these. I know that you guys got a plenty of time but it wont take too long it takes almost 30-45 minutes to do so get get ready to do some action and buckle up your pants and get started already.
No equipment workout:
Take 30-45 seconds break during each set and workout or if you're feeling not good then take 1-2 minute
- jumping jacks (30 seconds) warm up
- Speed boxing (30 seconds, 3 sets)
- Push-ups (15 each set, total 3 sets if you are unable to do 15 reps then do how much you can)
- Pull-ups (10 each set, 3 total sets if you can't then do how much you can)
- Squats (20 each set, total 3 sets)
- mountain climbers (30 seconds, 3 sets)
- Hip bridge (20 seconds, 3 sets)
- Crunches (15 each set, total 3 sets)
- And walk or jogg in your lawn for 20 mins
That's it, just take the day off after the workout day just do 4 days a week. It's really simple isn't it and fun activity to do to keep yourself fit and healthy. And it also helps to reduce mental depression state and make you feel relax.
STAY SAFE, STAY HOME, STAY FIT