Beauty and fitness
Beauty is defined by how you see yourself as according to me. The beauty does not defined by some specific categories everyone has their own definition of beauty.You're beautiful in every way whether it's for men or women. Let's say you're beautiful but you're not in shape so you then every one will see you with ugly perspective and if you're in shape and enhanced yourself the perspective with which everyone sees you has change. So to be fit you have to do lot of intense workout give a plenty of their time at gym but that's not true. Most of the who want's to be fit and get in shape doesn't know that gym play it's role by 30% to make you muscular and fit. Your diet has a major role in this what you eat is what really matters if you're not eating well your muscles will not recover and you're end up with tiredness, fatigue or maybe damaged you muscles. You don't need to do high intense workout to get in shape all you have to do follow the diet plan that fits your need and do a workout as according to that that's all!. This is tested by myself I loss weight whenever i want as well as gain muscles. ITS SIMPLE!
If you want lose weight or fat first know that there's difference between fat loss and weight loss
in fat loss you give your body plenty of protein and cut the carbohydrates which means your body burn your fat in workout rather then killing your muscles. And in weight loss you cut the daily calories intake both carbohydrates and protein but be careful don't make yourself hungry all the time your body needs necessary energy to keep you running all day so eat with intelligence the average is you have keep 1500 calories a day if you're doing weight loss program and 2000 calories if you're maintaining. and for fat loss maintain 2000 calories diet and adding protein in it by almost 1.6 to 2.0 grams per kg if your body weight this is how you can gain muscles and loss fat and weight.
Foods that have plenty of protein:
- ean meats beef, lamb, veal, pork, kangaroo
- poultry chicken, turkey, duck, emu, goose, bush birds
- fish and seafood fish, prawns, crab, lobster, mussels, oysters, scallops, clams
- dairy products milk, yoghurt (especially Greek yoghurt), cheese (especially cottage cheese)
- nuts (including nut pastes) and seeds almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, macadamias, hazelnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds
- legumes and beans all beans, lentils, chickpeas, split peas, tofu.
- Some grain and cereal-based products are also sources of protein, but are generally not as high in protein as meat and meat-alternative products
Eat different types of protein each type has it's own benefits just don't try to eat only one type it may not contribute as much as different types.
Always remember too much high protein is very dangerous. The protein recommendation that i provided are enough to build and repair muscles even for athletes and bodybuilders.
Too much high protein can strain your kidneys and liver loss of mineral which increase the risk of Osteoporosis.
Exercises for weight and fat loss (No equipment):
- Walking or running an average person with 30 minutes of walking burned 167 calories at moderate pace (4 mph) meanwhile average person with 30 minutes of running burned 298 calories at moderate pace (5 mph).
- Cycling with moderate pace burned almost 300 calories in 30 minutes.
- Mountain climbers
With just 30 minutes of these exercises you can loss wight or fat with good diet plan. You can do this at home you need almost nothing to do these. If you joined a gym training program this is also good to add some weight training.